Sunday 9 October 2011

A temporary blogging hiatus

There will be a brief pause in my blogging during October while I go to spend a few weeks in China.  I will mainly be re-treading familiar territory in Beijing and Sichuan, but I am also getting the chance to venture up into Xinjiang (the mainly ethnic Muslim province in the far north-west), so I'll no doubt feel the urge to blog about my experiences and share a few photos of the stunning scenery on my return.

Sadly, of course, I'll also be missing some Imps matches, so I hope that the few remaining fans will give a little cheer on my behalf, and I'll hope to return to news of a healthier looking points haul (or perhaps even a new manager...)

In the meantime, I wish all my readers, new and old a very happy few weeks.  I'll leave you with a photo I took at the Louvre a few weeks ago.  I'll call it 'man contemplating trip to China.'




No comments:

Post a Comment